Researchers and professors can offer their experts’ skills, both to public authorities and to private companies, in several fields and activities regarding environmental dynamics and cultural heritage. Such services include:
- outfitting of art exhibitions;
- researches and initiatives in artistic and musicological fields;
- studies and education programs related to show business;
- training courses on archaeological sites;
- counseling on the valorization of monuments, landscapes and territories;
- studies and education programs on population and migratory dynamics;
- researches and counseling on environmental protection and sustainability processes, both in urban and rural contexts.