QA in Teaching
The delegates for QA in Teaching are in charge of supervising the implementation of best practices for teaching as devised by the University for its study programmes, for which the Department of Cultural Heritage and Environment is the main department.
They play a part in the study programme self-assessment and planning processes, working with Academic Boards, Review Groups, and Teaching Staff-Student Joint Committees. The QA delegate for each degree programme assesses its progress and highlights any critical issues, ensuring the review of the Annual Study Programme Data Sheet, Annual Monitoring Report, and Cyclic Review Report, according to University Quality Assurance Board guidelines for Quality in Teaching.
Study programme QA delegates:
- Prof. Rossella Menegazzo, Bachelor's degree programme in Studies in Cultural Heritage: email@example.com
- Prof. Maristella Bergaglio, Bachelor's degree programme in Human Science of Environment, Landscape and Territory: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prof. Federica Chiesa, Master's degree programme in Archeology: email@example.com
- Prof. Maurizio Corbella, Master's degree programme in Music Cultures Media Performance: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prof. Paolo Rusconi, Master's degree programme in Art History and Criticism: email@example.com